Steam is a software application of games. You can easily play the game and even contact your family to play the same game by inviting them on Steam. You can also take a screenshot of the game to show your family or friend. When you make a screenshot, then one thing comes in your mind that where are steam screenshot saved. You can also use a Steam screenshot to scare your friends with some horror images. Read this full article to get the exact location.
Most probably, Steam screenshot saved right into the Steam’s screenshot section. In case you don’t find it, then try to find it by navigating into the Steam’s settings option. Check it with the different menu options, and via all the stuff. You can also try to find out it by machine system if it is stored on your system’s hard disk.
If you still don’t get that Steam screenshot, then press the F12 button from the keyboard, and you will get a hidden option, which is called Screenshots, which you find inside the In-Game directory at the right of your Steam client itself.
As you all are well aware that, Steam itself doesn’t make any easy steps to find out the screenshot. So, go through this article to get the steps to find the Steam screenshot folder on your system. We thoroughly discuss the folder location as well as the shortcut key to find it easily. So, go with the below steps carefully.
Steps to know where are Steam screenshot saved:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to get it. Follow the below steps:
- One of the most accessible method:-
Before going for any troubleshooting steps, try to use this simple step to know the Steam screenshot saved location on your device. Go through the below steps:
- First of all, open your Windows desktop or Mac system and locate the Steam client.
- After that, tap on the View tab, which is at the top menu.
- Now, drop-down and select Screenshots option form the menu.
- Then, choose the game whose screenshot you saved on your system.
- Now, you will get all the screenshots which is stored in your system related to that game, which you select.
- If you want to access the Steam screenshot from the system’s hard drive directly, then you have to tap on the Shoe on disk option, which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you get that it is arranged in a sequence of every single game. So, you don’t have a need to go with the entire library of the screenshot to search out any particular Steam screenshot.
- By applying the above steps, you quickly get the location of the Steam screenshot saved. If you don’t find it, then move to the next solutions.
- With the help of Windows PC find where are Steam screenshot saved:-
Every Steam user has their screenshot folder to save all the screenshot of the game. And, it is basically saved located in the local disk C where your Steam app is installed on your Windows PC. Go with the below steps:
- First of all, turned on your Windows PC and opened your File Explorer
- Now, go to the search box and type this link C : \ Program Files \Steam\userdata\[USER_ID]\760\remote\[GAME_ID]\screenshots to open the screenshot folder directly.
- Before applying this link, make sure to provide your Steam unique ID in place of [USER_ID] option.
- If you don’t remember the Steam unique ID, then open up your Steam Client and select the Steam Profile
- Now, tap on the View Profile option, and you can see the URL the Steam unique ID is the number which is at the end of this URL.
- From there, copy Steam unique ID and paste it on the above link in place of [USER_ID].
- Now, you can access your Steam screenshot directly from the File Explorer.
If you don’t find the number of Steam unique ID at the end of the URL then go through the below steps:
- By following the above steps, you are failed to get the Steam unique ID, then tap on the View option, which is available at the top menu, and then select the Settings
- Now, tap on the Interface option, which is at the left-hand sidebar.
- After that, you will get a box saying Display Steam URL address when available.
- Now, check this box and tap on the OK option, which is at the bottom to save it.
- Now, you have to open up Steam Profile and tap on the View Profile
- After that, you will get a number at the end of the URL, which is your Steam unique ID.
Steps to know the GAME_ID or App ID:-
To get the GAME_ID, go to that game for which screenshot you search for the Store page.
In the above steps, we discussed to get the URL of the game. The last number of the URL is the game/application ID. The URL of all the Stores is mentioned as store.steampowered.com/app/APPID.
For the Wasteland 2 game, the URL is mentioned as http://store.steampowered.com/app/240760. The appID is 240760. SO, you easily get the point to know the GAME_ID or App ID.
- If you still trouble with the where does Steam save screenshots then try this method:-
By applying all the above solutions, you still troubled to find the location of Steam screenshot saved. So, simply use this link https://steamcommunity.com/my/screeshots/ to open up the screenshot folder of your Steam client. This link is updated from time to time.
In case, you change the location of your Steam screenshot folder, then also this link easily redirects you at that point.
In this blog, we discuss where are Steam screenshot saved. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send text or email regarding your queries to fix them.