Roku error code 009 means your device has successfully established with the router but not gets connected with the internet and Wifi. It means your device is not connected to the wireless signal for your network and starts displaying error messages as Roku error code 009 or unable to connect to wireless network or not connected to the internet.
Solutions to solve Roku error code 009:-
Here are many solutions to fix the Roku error code 009. Go through the below-given steps to solve the error.
- Set Roku device:-
For setting up your Roku device, connect it to the Wifi or internet. Now, check if your wireless network or internet name is showing in the list of networks displayed on the screen.
When you are trying to set up a Roku device, some steps should be followed. Some steps are also required when you connect the Roku to an Ethernet port if it is available.
- In the first step enter the case-sensitive pass-code.
- Now, wireless connectivity will be established.
- After that, you will be able to see a message showing a successful connection.
- Now, you can check to see Roku error code 009 is solved.
If you still face the issue, then go with the advanced solutions.
- Advanced solutions:-
Now, check your internet connection, it should be connected properly and should not have a difficulty of slow speed or distractions.
Navigate to advance connection checking for checking connections. It will help you to solve Roku error code 009 that you are facing on connecting the Roku device to the internet and Wifi network.
- First of all, navigate to the settings menu to check your internet connection.
- Tap on Network.
- Navigate to the Network settings and tap on check connection.
- After that, you have to perform a 2-step test.
- First, check the signal quality and connectivity of the network.
- Measure the connection speed and check if you are coupled with the internet.
- If the wireless signal strength is very poor and follows the on-screen instruction.
- When you are performing a connection check then Roku will try to connect to the wired network or Wifi.
- When it will connect, it will also make an effort to connect to the internet.
- When a green check will appear whenever there is a successful connection.
- A Red x will appear when a connection is not established.
- When a green check shows for both connections, it indicates that your Roku device is successfully connected to the network as well as the internet.
- The power of the connection will also be checked and the results of the tests will be published.
- The steps of checking the connection will end up with a message connection check was successful. It will be expressed once both connection tests are performed successfully.
- A message will appear on the screen with error code with the pleading to improve it.
- Go to settings and then network to review the connection checks. Tap on about to review connection. Now, you will find the signal strength that should be excellent or good.
You can do one more thing also, change DNS settings to solve Roku error code 009. Follow the given below steps:
- First of all, turn off your router and navigate to router settings.
- Following by Factory reset Roku tap on System settings.
- After that, log in to your network router and navigate to change DNS settings.
- Then, log in and navigate to IP routing service and update.
Now, connect to the VPN network and set up Roku.
Read More……… YouTube error 400