As we know YouTube is the most popular video viewing application and website. Either you are looking for any video songs, movie tailor, news, education tutorials, etc then YouTube is the best and easy application or website to operate for education and entertainment. Some Time we face youtube error 400 while playing video so in this article we are going to describe it.
What is YouTube error 400?
YouTube users sometimes face various problems when watching YouTube videos, an error like YouTube error 400. YouTube error 400 occurs in many situations, when we open the YouTube application on an android phone, browse the YouTube website on a computer, and when we open YouTube app on smart TV.
Here are the steps to fix YouTube error 400:-
When YouTube error 400 occurs on your computer:-
YouTube error 400 is an illegal request. The reason for this error may be complicated or silly too. To fix this YouTube error 400 follow the below-given steps:
Fix YouTube error 400 by refresh page (F5) :-
F5 is the function key and command to refresh the windows PC. Click on the right side of the mouse and select refresh option and now press F5 several times to refresh PC. Not all time, but sometimes it is useful to fix the YouTube error 400 and one important thing is that there are no side effects of doing so which helps your laptop or PC to work faster. And also it is a very easy option to fix where no additional skills required.
If you have done this but still, you see the YouTube error is persisting, then go to the next step.
Check for the errors in URL:-
The most important thing is to check the URL, which you enter may be wrong typed or the link that was clicked is malformed URL with specific kind of mistake like a Syntax problem.
Replace the direct video link with video id:-
One of the quick solutions to YouTube error is to replace the link of the video with the video id. Just do this simple step:
First get your required video link in the video, example
Now take the video which in the above link, the video link is the combination of letters and numeric which is just after the “=” (equal to) sign.
Clear YouTube cookies:-
If you want to delete YouTube cookies instead of deleting all cookies and losing all your saved settings to login password for every website again. Just delete the YouTube cookies and see if it works for you.
Only one drawback to delete only YouTube cookies is that you will be logged out of YouTube account.
- On the Chrome page, there is a vertical 3 dots on the top of the right corner.
- Click on the Settings option
- Scroll the setting window, and click on the advanced option
- After that, click on the Content Settings which is under privacy and security.
- Now, click on cookies which is under content settings.
- After that, click on see all cookies and site data which is under the cookies section.
- Now, you will find a search bar which is on the top, type YouTube to get all cookies related to YouTube.
- After that, all cookies related to YouTube is shown click on remove all shown
- Now, a pop-up shown on your window to confirm the delete all cookies of YouTube, select the all clear.
- Now, all cookies of YouTube are deleted, so close your browser and restart your computer.
When YouTube error 400 occurs on your smart TV:-
- YouTube error 400 occurs due to different reasons for your smart TV.
- Look, whether your device has the latest version of the software, if not then update it.
- You can also try to disconnecting and connecting the power supply, wait for 5-6 minutes after disconnection and later connect.
- If you are using a YouTube application on your smart TV. Then, under the home section go to Setting, select the option of the app, on the next screen option for Now you can find the clear data option which is under YouTube, select it and confirm by clicking on OK. It will all the data regarding YouTube and might resolve the issue.
- If you are using the browser on your Smart TV then go to home > application > browser > browser settings > delete all cookies > yes.
- You can do one thing also hard reset of your device or to restore the default settings.
More Read………. Delete Facebook group