In this article, we will discuss how to fix Spotify error code 3.
Spotify users have frequently directed to get the Spotify error code 3 eventually. It is a common error that most of the Spotify users face. This issue mainly occurs due to an incorrect username or password. Error code 3 means the username or password is incorrect.
Cause of Spotify error code 3:-
Once, you got an error while you are using any application then a question arises in your mind that what will the cause of this issue. If you know the exact cause of any error then it will comfortable for you that you are well aware. Spotify error code 3 generally occurred due to the incorrect password or username. Sometimes VPN tool or email addresses also cause the problem.
But you don’t need to worry. We provide you a quick and fast solution by which you can easily get rid of this issue.
Solutions to fix Spotify error code 3:-
Here are many quick and fast solutions to fix Spotify error code 3. Follow the given below steps to get quick solutions:
1. Uninstall your VPN tool:-
When you use Spotify then the use of a VPN is defiantly not recommended, in particular, because Spotify is even not available in each part of the world and incorrect setup of the VPN network can also cause this issue immediately. So, a better solution is that uninstall your VPN to resolve this error.
- Launch control panel with the help of a search bar or you can launch settings by a tap on the window logo which is at the bottom left corner.
- Convert the view by option to the category view in the control panel and tap on uninstall a program under programs and features.
- If you go with settings, just tap on the apps section located as soon as you press settings.
- All installed application show in your screen, now locate the VPN tool which you are using. After that, tap on uninstall.
- Now, follow the onscreen instruction to complete the uninstallation process of your computer. If it asks for any confirmation then click on it to complete the process.
- Find and delete everything related to the program you have just uninstalled by searching its name in file explorer.
- Now, restart your computer to save this change.
- If you don’t use the device manager to uninstall the VPN tool then it may be possible that its driver may have remained on your computer and issues may still appear. So, go through the below instruction:
- Launch control panel with the help of a search bar which is at the left part of your taskbar, tap on Hardware and Sound and then tap on Device manager.
- Now, navigate to network adapters, right-click on it and tap on uninstall device option.
- Tap on OK to start the uninstall process to confirm the device removal dialogue box.
- Once the uninstallation process complete, restart your computer and check to see Spotify error code 3
2. Reset your Spotify password:-
If you forgot your password, then resetting your password is the best option.
- When Spotify error code 3 appears either on the desktop app or website. So, it is very easy to resolve the problem within the Spotify web client. Go to Spotify’s official website and tap on the sign-in option which is at the right corner of the website.
- Before tap on next, enter the email which you use for Spotify. Tap on the forgotten your password option from the enter password window.
- Now, types the emails which you use to log in to Spotify from the recover your password screen, and if you receive any captcha then enter it to complete the process.
- After that, a confirmation mail should be sent to your email address. So check it for security code and reset your password. And check to see if error resolved.
3. Use username instead of an email:-
Sometimes, it is a temporary error for most of the users. So try to use username instead of email to fix the error.
- Go to this link after you have logged in on your browser in the Spotify.com website. From here, you can get your account information.
- From the account overview tab in the profile section, you can see an entry under email and username. So now you can log in with correct information and your issue will resolve.
Read More…………… Bitdefender threat scanner error message