Netflix error UI-800-3 is an error code that indicates that there is some issue with the data that the Netflix app has stored on your device. There could be a problem with the app itself or cached data.
When Netflix error UI-800-3 occurs, your device will show you a message on the screen: “Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in few seconds”.
Here are the steps to fix Netflix error UI-800-3:
- Restart your streaming device:-
- It is the simple step to fix Netflix error UI-800-3, so it should be the first thing to try. If your errors remain the same then follow the next step.
2. Sign out of Netflix:-
- Sometimes, simply signing out of Netflix, and signing back in, is enough to refresh your data and remove this error.
3. Reset your Netflix setting:-
- In some devices, they don’t have an option to sign out of Netflix. Instead of that, these devices allow you to reset your Netflix settings. It will refresh the data and allow you to sign in back.
4. Clear the Netflix app cache and data:-
- Some of the streaming devices allow us to clear locally stored data, or clear the Netflix app cache, without uninstalling the app. It is so quick, so you should try it before uninstalling Netflix app.
5. Uninstall the Netflix app and re-install it:-
- Whenever the Netflix app has no option to delete local data or clear the cache, then you need to uninstall it. And again re-install the Netflix app. It also necessary when clearing the cache doesn’t fix the problem.
Restart your streaming device to fix Netflix error UI-800-3:-
In some situations, fixing Netflix error UI-800-3 is as simple as power cycling your streaming device. It involves, completely shut down the device, if possible, and then unplugging from power. You have needed to leave it unplugged for a while.
1:- Shut down your streaming device
- If your streaming device is in sleep mode, make sure to actually shut it down.
- In case, your streaming device doesn’t have the option to turn it off, just move on to the next step.
2:- Unplug your streaming devices and TV from power.
3:- Leave both streaming devices and TV for a while.
4:- Plug your streaming device and TV back in.
5:- Turn on your TV.
6:- Now, check to see Netflix’s work.
Sign out of Netflix and reset Netflix setting:-
Sometimes, sign out of Netflix and sign in back, refresh the data to get rid of Netflix error UI-800-3. But, some streaming devices don’t allow signing out. They give the option to reset the settings of the Netflix app.
If you face problem to sign out of Netflix on your device, then you can do it through the Netflix website.
- Go to com/your account.
- Click on the sign out all devices which is in the settings section.
- Now, click on the sign-out.
Clear the Netflix app data or Cache:-
Some streaming devices allow clearing the Netflix cache or deleting locally stored data. To clear the Netflix app data on Fire TV stick or Amazon Fire TV:
Click on the home button on your TV fire remote
- Select settings > applications > manage installed applications.
- Now, select the Netflix
- Click on clear data.
- Now, click on clear data a second time.
- Click on a clear cache.
- Unplug your Fire TV device for a while.
- Now, plug your Fire TV back and check to see Netflix’s work.
Now check if the issue is solved or not. If still there is any problem, call on the customer support number.
Read more… Netflix incognito mode error