Most of the users face the problem of installing Facebook Gameroom on their window 7, 8.1, 10. And many times they install the Facebook Gameroom but are not able to run or there may be an error pops-up while installing Facebook Gameroom.
Here is the solution of Facebook Gameroom not working:
Fix Facebook Gameroom not working:-
Many times, when users try to install the Facebook Gameroom they got an error message, saying that, we are unable to verify the validity of the download file. This error arises due to the expired certificate Facebook Gameroom unpacker. Windows cannot verify the publisher of the installer, so the error keeps showing up. For solving this error, install the temporary installer file in your temp directory. So use the below-given steps:
- First of all, Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\
- After that, see within this folder for FcaebookGamesArcade.msi
- Now, double click or install the FcaebookGamesArcade.msi
- In case, you are not able to search the FcaebookGamesArcade.msi installer in the temp directory, install the Facebook Gameroom you have downloaded from the Facebook website. Don’t close the error message, continue the installer running. Now, check the file again in the temp directory.
- One more thing, you can also change your computer time before 25th October 2018, and install the Facebook Gameroom.
Install already running error:-
After downloading the Facebook Gameroom , then the next step is to install it. And, It might be possible ever that installation gets decayed: Installation Already Running Error occurs when your computer has missing libraries that Facebook Gameroom needs to be run. So, we are discussing about some different alternative fixes that can fix this problem including installation of the missing libraries, running as Administrative users and more.
In case, you have already installed the Facebook Gameroom on your computer, so uninstall the program. Now go to the control panel and click on the programs and features. Find the Facebook Gameroom and click on the uninstall option.
Download this two program follow the below-given instruction:-
- NET Framework 4.6.2
- Facebook Gameroom
Fix Facebook Gameroom installation error:
- Install Microsoft.NET Framework 6.2
- Now, right-click on the Facebook Gameroom installer then click on run as administrator.
You face errors when Facebook Gameroom not working:-
- Firstly, install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319 to run this application. You may also contact your application provider for instructions about getting an appropriate version of the .NET framework.
- Windows can check online for a solution to the problem of Facebook Gameroom Setup has stopped working. Close the running window to fix the problem.
For more queries, take the help of customer support team. They are available 24*7. Explain your issue to them in detail.
More Read………. Bitdefender error 1101