Epson printer is most commonly used in all over the world. Sometimes there is a problem arises when your printer stop working. One of the most common error arises in the printer is Epson error code 0X97. Epson error code 0X97 is a warning for internal hardware failure. This problem mainly occurs when there is some problem with the motherboard. When this issue arises your printer is not able to do work.
Due to this error, your printer suddenly stops working without any warning and sign. This error also leads your printer to turn off.
Here are some solutions to fix this error:
- Unplug your printer and plugin again:
When the Epson error occurs in your printer then go through the following steps:
- Firstly, you have to open the case of your printer and check there is any paper jammed if jammed then remove carefully.
- After that, take all the cartridges out from your printer and unplug the USB cables from your printer.
- Off your printer by pressing the power off button.
- After some time, plug back all the USB cables to the printer.
- Switch ON the printer and check that the error still shows if shows then go to the solution given below.
2. Unplug and plugin again alternatively:
If error still shows then follow the steps given below:
- OFF your printer and remove the plug of the printer.
- Remove all the USB cables.
- Wait for some time until the printer cools down.
- Press and hold the power button continuously for approximately 60 seconds.
- Plugin power and hold the power button again for 60 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- Check for the error if still shows then go for another solution.
3. Clean printer head with wet tissue:
For remove the error follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, turn off the printer.
- Open the case of the printer.
- Dip the tissue in warm water.
- Place the tissue on the printer head mechanic pad for 10-15 minutes.
- Wait until the mechanic pad gets dry completely.
- Turn ON the printer and check the error is still present or not.
4. Use Epson 0X97 fix patch :
If above solutions, not works and the error is still present then you can use Epson 0X97 fix patch to remove the error. There are some given below for apply this:
- There are file names as (0X97) fix patch and the size of this file is 5 MB.
- Download file.
- Double click on the scan
- Select and click on the fix button.
This was all about how to fix Epson error code 0X97. For more queries, take the help of customer support team. They are available 24*7. Explain your issue to them in detail.
Read More…. Reset Apple id when password fogot