How to delete Snapchat account
As we know, Snapchat is an application with very attractive features like selfie filters, quirky lenses, and funky sticker keeps us entertained. Snapchat is very popular among a certain demographic. But it may be possible that for whatever reason you want to delete Snapchat account.
Steps to delete Snapchat account:-
On your computer:-
If you use the Snapchat account on your PC then you can delete it by the use of a web page.
- First of all, navigate to https://accounts.snapchat.com login and tap on the Delete my Account
- Now, type your user’s credentials like username and password of the account you wish to remove.
- After that, click on the Continue option and Snapchat will deactivate your account for 30 days. After 30 days Snapchat account will be deleted permanently.
After deactivation of your Snapchat account, you have 30 days to reactivate it. So, just log back into the Snapchat app with your username and password within these 30 days. But you have to wait for 24 hrs to activate your account.
On your Android or iPhone:-
- First of all, open the Snapchat
- Now, log in to your account.
- After that, tap on your Avatar which is at the top left corner.
- Now, click on the gear icon which is at the top right corner.
- After that, navigate to the Support section and select the Help Centre.
- Now, go to My Account & Security section and click on Account Information.
- Then, click on the Delete my Account
- Click on the Accounts Portal link in the text and follow the above steps.
- You can see, you delete Snapchat account
Steps to delete Snapchat account permanently:-
If you are sure to Snapchat account permanently and don’t want to wait for 30 days then follow these steps. Before going to delete your Snapchat account permanently, keep in mind that once you deactivate your account, your friends will not be able to contact or interact with you on Snapchat.
- First of all, go to com.
- Now, navigate to the Community section and tap on the Support
- After that, tap on the My Account & Security option which is at the left-hand side.
- Now, tap on the Account Information
- Select, Delete my Account
- Follow the on-screen instruction.
- If you want to go for the further process then follow the link to Snapchat’s Accounts Portal.
- Now, enter your user’s credentials like username and password.
- Again, enter your username and password and press the Enter
- Now, you can see your Snapchat account will be deleted permanently.
Some steps that you should know before going to delete Snapchat account:-
Before deleting the Snapchat account take backup of your data by downloading it. This data includes your login history, account information, profile data, snap history, location and search history, an overview of your friends. Download your Snapchat’s data with the help of below-given steps:
- At first, visit Snapchat’s Account website and type your user’s credentials.
- Now, click on the My data and select the Submit request
- After that, Snapchat will send you a link on your mail I’d once your data’s ready to be download.
- When you get the link on your mail then follow it.
- Make sure one thing, once you have requested your data then wait until you get the link on your inbox before delete your account. If you don’t wait then you would not get the data of your Snapchat account.
In this blog, we discussed to delete Snapchat account. I hope, it is helpful to you. if you have any doubts regarding this then you can also call our expert’s team to resolve them.
Read more…….. iPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi