Facebook market place helps you to buy and sell items with people in your community. It is and easy mode of marketing online and is very popular among users. But many times, Facebook market place users complain about Facebook market place not working. When the user faces Facebook Marketplace not working issue, things can get even more frustrating as many people depend on it to make a living.
The Marketplace icon is visible in the Facebook app. But if it isn’t, try accessing it in following ways:
- Open the Facebook app
- Click on the three-line menu icon
- select “See More”
- Locate and tap the Marketplace icon
How to get back Facebook market place icon using appeal form
- Get the Appeal form.
- Enter your correct details in the required fields such as your name and the issue in detail.
- Press the submit button after completing the form.
- A pop up will appear saying that your form was submitted successfully and you will get a notification within 1-2 business days.
- Check the status of your request whenever you want through the support inbox at “facebook.com/support”
- Once you get a reply from Facebook support team, check if your Facebook Market place icon has returned or not.
if you are not able to visit the Facebook Marketplace, see the below steps:
- If you can’t access the Marketplace, click on “Why can’t I access Marketplace”. To use Market-place you should not be new to Facebook, add a mobile number to your Facebook account, be 18 years or above.
- The Facebook account age must be old enough to support Facebook Marketplace. This is done to prevent scammers who spam people.
- You will be asked to choose a language from the list of languages provided.
- Check if your device is supported or not. Many older versions of iPhones and Android devices does not support Facebook marketplace. Marketplace is supported on iPhones above iPhone 5 only.
- Use the latest version of Facebook app.
- If you are living in an unsupported country Facebook Marketplace not working issue will surely arise.
Facebook marketplace not working on Android
If you cannot find Facebook Marketplace on Android Phone’s app, then see the below solution:
- First of all, check that your app is up to date. From Google Play Store search for Facebook app and see if there are any updates available. If you find any update there, use it immediately.
- Open the Facebook app and look for Marketplace icon.
- Go to the icon at the top left and click to open more options. There will be options like “View your profile”, “Friends”, “Groups” etc.
- Select “Marketplace” from there. It will open.
- Now you have successfully opened Marketplace on your Android app.
Things you cannot sell on Facebook market place
- Things that are not a real item like lost or found posts, jokes etc.
- Services or event tickets.
- The description and attached photo do not match.
- You cannot sell animals on Marketplace.
- Healthcare items.
- Before and after pictures.