There are a lot of users of the iPhone around the world. These phones considered to be precise in doing what the users want them to do. A wide range of people uses iPhones. But the facts mentioned above don’t make the iPhones completely easy to use. Many users find a lot of difficulties while operating the iPhones. Recently, how to approve the iPhone from mac has become one of the most searched queries related to iPhones.
In case you are one such user finding the answers to your question of how to approve the iPhone on mac, this article is for you. The user of an iPhone asked to support his iPhone whenever he updates the iPhone. If you don’t have a mac then, don’t worry, several ways will help you to approve your iPhone. Here, we have discussed every possible way to support your iPhone. Go through this article carefully.
Approve your iPhone by solving the keychain problem:
You can approve your iPhone by solving the keychain. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Disable keychain on your MacBook and iPhone.
- On your iPhone, go to keychain and tap on the option Approve With Security Code.
- Click on the forgot code icon when you asked to enter the 4-digit security code.
- Now, enable iCloud keychain from your
- Click on Yes when you asked to confirm this on your iPhone.
2. Approving your iPhone when you don’t have any other device:
You asked to support your iPhone whenever you update your iPhone. This task requires another Apple device to do this. A lot of users get annoyed when they get the message to approve their iPhone, and they don’t have any other method to do it. If you are one such user, you should know that this issue occurred when some other method logged on to your iCloud account. You may be aware or unaware of this issue. You can solve this issue by logging in to your cloud account and see the list of devices that are connected to your iCloud account and remove all the devices other than your iPhone.
3. How to approve your iPhone using another iOS device on your iCloud:
It is effortless to support the iPhone when you have another iOS device. If you have one more iOS device with you, follow the steps mentioned below to approve your iPhone:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and then select iCloud from the list of options.
- Then, you asked to Enter the iCloud ID and the password. Enter the credentials correctly, and then you receive a verification code on your iPhone. Type the verification code in the required area to log in to your iCloud account.
Note: When you are approving your MacBook, you asked to enter the passcode received on your iPhone. After entering that passcode, your iOS device passed.
4. Turn off the two-factor authentication on your iPhone:
May users have faced issues in approving their iPhones who have enabled two-factor authentication on their iPhones. If you are facing problems in supporting your iPhone and you have enabled two-factor authentication on your iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below to disable this feature on your iPhone:
- Open the Settings on your iPhone and then enter the Apple ID and password and then click on the option Two–factor authentication.
- Now, tap on the option Turn Off Two-Factor authentication on your iPhone. (here, you will be required to reset the password for your iCloud account and the iTunes account).
- Then, you will receive an email on your phone. Click on the link provided there to disable the two-factor authentication.
Now you have turned off the two-factor authentication. Now try to approve your iPhone and see if you can do it or not.
5. Approving your iPhone using a Windows Computer:
In the above section, we have mentioned ways that would help you to support your iPhone. If you want to support your iPhone using a Windows PC, you can authorize the iPhone by following the same steps as mentioned above, but for doing that, you need to set up iCloud on your Windows PC. Here is a complete guide to help you in setting up the iCloud on your Windows PC: Make sure that you have an iCloud account before going further.
- Download iCloud for Windows from the official source and then install it by following the instructions.
- Open the iCloud on your PC.
- Enter the Apple ID and password to log in to your iCloud account.
- Choose the features as per your preferences about updates and synchronization. Then, click on the Apply button to save the changes that you just made.
Despite all the useful features provided in iCloud by Apple, you may want to get rid of this application on Windows PC. Before uninstalling this application, make sure that your PC signed out of your iCloud account. After you have signed out of the iCloud service, uninstall this application from your PC. To uninstall it, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Control Panel on your PC. (you can find this option in the Windows Settings)
- Select the option Programs & Features.
- Find the application iCloud and right-click on it. Then, click on the Uninstall button, and this application uninstalled from your Windows PC.
In this article, we gave every possible answer to your question of how to approve the iPhone from mac. We have also discussed the solutions to the issues that hinder the process of supporting your iPhone.
In case you find any of your issues unresolved, even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, feel free to contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to PCs and phones.